: Game Trade-Ins : : Game Trade-Ins :

So true, that it's sad!!

All I see is people complaining how much they can get for old games and old consoles, such as the gameboy color and the gamecube. How can you honestly expect to get more than 20$? Also, as far as I can say, I never had problem with Gamestop regarding unopened games. I always kept my receipts with me. I don't know why people like to believe that they can get a refund on a opened product, even if it's brand new?

Btw, the gamers should know by now that even in some of the games they play, when you want to sell something, you get a maximum of 50% off the full price. What's wrong with Gamestop giving up to a maximum of 50% on a game that might have cost around 70 or 80$ (including taxes)? Why people tend to believe that Gamestop (other shops like it) make money out of brand new game? The games are not theirs. How is it possible? How can the developers make money out of their games if so many stores sell them? So stop complaining... jeez! If you want to trade in, it's perfectly fine. It makes life easier those who work there. But don't say that people are getting ripped off when the games are old and unpopular. It's common logic.

Average Man Average Man

Awesome!

Never though Mario could be so groovy with a rock-&-roll style. Well done bro!! I love that song!

Street Fighter Collab Street Fighter Collab

Funny as hell...

Awesome...got to be one of the most funny thing I've seen lately.

DigimonFrontier Ranamon DigimonFrontier Ranamon

One of my favorite in your gallery...

The lineart looks smooth and fresh while the color work looks awesome. Amazing all in all.

Jokette Jokette

This is how dreams become reality!!

If Joker was a woman... and a fine woman, I'm pretty sure this is how Joker will look!! Very Well done!! I love it.